Knowing how many days and students you will need with an examiner is essential for organizing the exam tour. With this knowledge a time line of travel for the examiner will be made by the national manager. Please insert in the forms in the NOTE section which dates you would prefer and if there is dates you will not be able to have exams.
Please keep these points in mind:
- All exam days should be no more the 6 hours not including breaks full days 7,5 hours including breaks
- within 7 days Examiner must have 1,5 days off
- Travel days is not day off
- They are not to work later then 19:00
- Normal exam days should start 09:00 or 10:00
- Lunch and snack should be provided by you, including tea or coffee. Water to be availeable at all times.